So it’s out there. Go snuggle yourself a copy up.
There’s 30 copies, hidden in the streets of Antwerp. We included a shady map (below) to guide you there.
These artists are the contributors:
– Nina Jorg (DE). ‘Fall’. Gouache on paper, 21 x 29 cm.
– Boslabs (BE+…). (no title). Carbon paper, transparent laser print firlm, collage, diazone paper, 30 x 60 cm.
– James Stephen Wright (UK). ‘eSmokers’. black and white risograph print , 29,7 x 42 cm.
– Jan Vermandere (BE). Typeface Nº47. hand-pressed on Simili Japon. Folded.
– Maika Garnica (BE). ‘Blinddruk’. relief print.
– Siemen van Gaubergen (BE). “ik wist dat u”. booklet, A4, cut.
– Zena Van den Block (BE). ‘Photographing my mother with a photocamera who is photographing photographical places in budapest with a phone which is not so suitable for photographing’. booklet, print on paper, 6,5 x 10,5 cm.
– Idris Sevenans (BE). ‘Trechter #35: betekenis een biervilt’. beer card, ø 9 cm.
– Isa Janssens (BE). (no title). ecoline on paper.
– Nordin Royackers (BE). ‘ZONSOPGANG ZONSONDERGANG’. pencil and marker on paper.
– Marjan De Ridder (BE). ‘Daar in de hoek’. crayon on paper.
– Marian Venceslà (ES). ‘René Magritte reaching for his hat’. digital copy with red paint.
– Jelle Kindt (BE). ‘Campfire’. print on A5.
We had two wonderful days of making, talking, seeing people, typewriting and drinking coffee – but mostly: drawing. At Grafixx, back then, in November 2016. We bow deeply and praise the organizers of the festival for keeping drawing up in the air.
There was a small HARMONIE expo at Grafixx, where we showed our past 11 editions (already!).
And a beautiful, fragile performance, too, by our heroin Karen Vantvelt who packed and unpacked an (in)numerable amount of stones. See picture below.
All photos by Olmo Peeters.
So, where is it at?
Here. Put on your coat and run.
Damn, I didn’t get one. What does it look like?
(if frame stays empty, clikhere)